Wednesday, May 1, 2013

What's in My Makeup Travel Kit


Let me introduce you to what I use to store my toiletries, hair accessories, and makeup for when I travel.  Henri Bendel, how do I love thee for this ADORABLE Large Hanging Weekender Bag.  This is one of the bestsellers at Henri Bendel.  Compact yet stores a lot of items.  



And this is what it looks like when opened.  This bag can hang inside of a hotel bathroom for convenience.  I use the compartment all the way to the left to store hair accessories (bobby pins, hair ties) and other knick knacks such as safety pins.  I use the middle compartment to store toiletries such as qtips, eye makeup remover pads, lotion, skin products, contact lens solution, contact lens case, deodorant, lotion, tweezer, and razor. 


The right compartment stores all of my makeup.  Here's the break down:

Brushes
Real Techniques Stippling Brush
Real Techniques Powder Brush
Real Techniques Multi Task Brush
Real Techniques Blush Brush
Real Techniques Pointed Foundation Brush
Real Techniques Domed Shadow Brush
2 - MAC 217 Brush
MAC 224 Blending Brush
MAC 219 Pencil Brush
MAC 212 Flat Definer Brush
MAC 249 Large Shader Brush
MAC 263 Small Angle Brush
Smashbox #21 Arced Liner Brush

Makeup (left to right) - all in travel friendly sizes (less than 1 ounce)
OCC Lip Tar in Kava Kava
MAC Select Cover Up in NC20
Make Up For Ever Aqua Brows
Maybelline Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner (below the Aqua Brows)
Make Up For Ever Duo Mat Powder Foundation (below the gel eyeliner)
Dr. Jart Black Label BB Cream
DUO glue in dark
Urban Decay Primer Potion
MAC false lashes
Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Eye Pencil in Perversion (below the false lashes)
YSL Touche Eclat in 1.5 (below Perversion)
Lorac Pro Palette
Tarte Amazonian Clay 12 Hour Blush in Dollface (pink compact)
Urban Decay Naked Basics Palette (below Lorac)
Tarte Mineral Powder Bronzer in Park Avenue Princess (right of Naked Basics)

2 comments:

  1. Wow, I can't believe you can store all that stuff in that bag! I'll have to go check out that bag since I travel a lot.

    Unfortunately my liquid skin care products take up a lot of space and trying to get everything to fit in a little quart size bag for carry-on luggage (stupid check baggage fees)can be challenging.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. if your significant other also has a carry on, store some of your stuff in his quart size bag =) that's what I plan on doing with my husband

      Delete