Friday, February 1, 2013

Las Vegas Wedding - Jennifer and Lance








Like many other brides on their wedding day, Jennifer did not get much sleep the night before.  Still, this gorgeous and down to earth bride was nothing but smiles, jokes, and preoccupation with her vows during the morning of her wedding.  With a scant 3 hours of sleep, she understandably was concerned with how her makeup would turn out.  She opted for a natural look.

Quite frankly, when you have features as gorgeous as Jennifer, you don't need much makeup.  She made a gorgeous bride walking down the aisle.  Face aglow with happiness, she was surrounded by a sea of people who were as equally happy to see her marry her best friend.  Their vows were heart felt yet still delivered the right amount of humor.  It was touching and truly an honor to be in attendance.

I had a fabulous time not only doing Jennifer's makeup but her entire bridal party.

Face:
Make Up For Ever HD Foundation
Make Up For Ever Duo Matte Powder Foundation in 207
Tarte Concealer

Eyes:
Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Baked
Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Bourbon
Urban Decay Half Baked Eye Shadow (Naked Palette)
Urban Decay Dark Horse Eye Shadow (Naked Palette)
Urban Decay Blackout Eye Shadow (Smoked Palette)
MAC Mylar Eye Shadow

Eyebrows:
Makeup Forever Aqua Gel - #15

Cheeks:
Nars Laguna
Sigma Paris Palette Rouge & Peche blushes
Sigma Paris Palette Lumiere highlighter

Lips (not shown in photo):
MAC Creme Cup

1 comment:

  1. I'm your biggest fan. You are truly talented and can work magic with your makeup skills. I am forever grateful to you for what you did for me and my bridesmaids on my wedding day. Thank you for making me feel beautiful! Oh how I wish I had the luxury of you doing my makeup daily...a girl can dream, right? ;)

    ReplyDelete