Saturday, January 26, 2013

Primavera Face Products






Allow me to introduce you to Primavera's Skin Care line.  Organic.  Essential Oils.  No animal testing.  No parabens.  No genetically modified plants.  This skin care line, which originated in Germany some 20 years ago, is made with certified organic ingredients.  An in-house chemist monitors all of the ingredients with the aid of gas chromatographs and mass spectroscopes.  Four independent institutions ensure that objective standards are upheld.

Face it (no pun intended) - good skin care and makeup go hand in hand.  In order to get that glowy skin look, you first need to make sure your skin is hydrated and healthy.  Makeup doesn't sit pretty on dry flaky skin and or blemishes.

A friend of mine swears by this line.  It delivered and still continues delivering beautiful results for her problematic skin.  I consider myself fortunate in that I can use most skin products without having an adverse reaction.  However, with age, I've become victim to dehydrated skin as well as age spots.  The Revitalizing line targets these specific problems.  I love how soft my skin feels.  The formula does not leave a greasy residue on my face and has not given me any acne since I've started using it for about a year now.

Verdict: Buy it. Try it.  Never turn back.

No comments:

Post a Comment