Saturday, October 26, 2013

Makeup for Nicole: Sexy Vampire


Ok so I've been a little remiss about posting Halloween makeup tutorials.  I may be the only person out there who isn't into Halloween...but after doing Nicole's makeup, well, I may now be a convert.  Unfortunately by the time I finished her makeup, the sun had gone down and these were the best photos I was able to take of her "after" poses.  

Aren't those contacts amazing?


I kid you not, those fangs were homemade by her SO

Makeup used:

Face (one shade lighter than her skin color since vampires are suppose to be pale)
MAC Studio Fix in C2
MAC Select Cover Up in NW20
No setting powder was used
Urban Decay All Nighter Makeup Setting Spray

Eyes
MAC e/s in Soft Brown
MAC e/s in Cranberry
Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Zero
Lorac Pro Palette e/s in Black
Lorac Pro Palette e/s in White
Lorac Pro Palette e/s in Garnet

False Lashes
Model 21

Cheeks
MAC e/s in Mystery
MAC e/s in Wedge mixed with Soft Brown

Lips
MAC - Dubonnet
Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Zero (outer corners)
Cailyn Tinted Lip Balm in Big Apple

No comments:

Post a Comment